We all go through challenging days…whether in your marriage, with your kids, with finances, at your job, etc. It’s at those times; we tend to feel so alone. We desperately need to know that God notices our distress. We need to know that He is with us and that He cares.
Well, despite what Satan is whispering in your ear…that nobody cares…that you’re all alone…that your broken heart will never get better…the Bible tells a different story! I find so much comfort in these verses:
- The Lord is close to the broken-hearted (Psalm 34:18)
- Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)
- You are the God who sees me (Genesis 16:13)
- He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds (Psalm 147:3)
- Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all His benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion. Psalm 103:2-4